Wednesday 11 January 2017

Fashion Notes: 'Fishnets and Confidence' Are Key to Capturing the Dezi 5 Look

Dezi 5 works the crowd wearing one of his signature pieces, a mesh shirt.

“Avant-garde. Super hero. Elegance Jones-esque. Go-Go. Fishnet leggings,” is the way Dezman Lehman, aka Dezi 5, explains his own design. “My design is my feelings, my sensation.”

The singer’s songs is a mix of dancing, pop and R&B. It’s an eclecticism that he delivers to his now notorious level activities and by expansion to the clothing he would wear during them. “My songs is a dilemma of styles and so is my design,” he says. “I have always thought you must take a position out in an area [and be] different from the remaining.”

Lehman accumulates design motivation from both high fashion and other artists known for their exclusive design such as Elton David, Eileen Fitzgibbons, Elegance Fitzgibbons and Woman Crazy. “When I go out I am always on level so I must create sure that I don’t look like everybody else,” Lehman says. “I discovered that from viewing Chanel documentaries.”

Lehman’s everyday look is rather near to how he outfits for the level. While he might opt to couple his trademark driving shoes with leggings for a display, he would wear driving shoes with denims everyday. “The key to my design is the driving shoes,” Lehman says. “In the Nineteenth century men used driving shoes all sufficient time. I believe like they control interest and regard.”

Lehman doesn’t have a beautician. He places together his own clothing, although he does take guidance from his relative, developer Latoshia Mitchell. He mostly shops on the internet in second hand shops but he’s also dealt with regional developers such as Nicolas J. Moore, Andre Terry of IMT Designs and Kendall Falcon of Group of Cro for some level styles.

“I look for zest and odd styles that catch your sight,” he says of his procedure.

So what are the most important components for perfectly catching the Dezi 5 look?

“Fishnets and assurance,” he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment