Monday 5 December 2016

People Don't Take Me Seriously When It Comes To Fashion: Aamir Khan

 People Don't Take Me Seriously When It Comes To Fashion: Aamir Khan

Mumbai: Celebrity Aamir Khan, who was lately identified at a men's clothing style occasion, says he doesn't like to move on the style gates as he gets anxious of the interest obtained while sashaying down the slam.
"I've stepped once... only for Salman Khan for his Being Individual charitable organisation. Otherwise, I shy away from strolling at style reveals. I experience like concealing while everybody timepieces you while you are strolling the slam," said Aamir.
Aamir, 51, who seemed dapper in a pinstripe fit, said he isn't a style aware individual.
"I am habituated in dressed in incorrect clothing. Individuals don't take me seriously when it comes to style. So, I don't have any worry of inadequate style," he said.
The "PK" celebrity, however, recognized his on-screen children for their style and activities in the forth-coming movie Dangal.


"Sonya and Fatima are style a queen. They have an excellent style. Both of them provide me guidelines on fashion," said Aamir.
"Watch Dan gal to see Sanya and Fatima's activities. They are excellent... much better than me. You will ignore me after viewing them," he included.
Amir, who presented in the 4th year of discuss display "Koffee with Karan" with spouse Kiran Rao, was also inquired about his overall look in the present year.
He said: "I would definitely want to go to ‘Coffee with Karen', but he is not contacting me."

No comments:

Post a Comment