Monday 17 October 2016

Mommy-to-be Kareena Kapoor steals limelight as showstopper at Lakme Fashion Wee

"This was the first time 'we' took the ramp together," said the Bollywood diva.
PHOTO: TWITTER/FILMYCURRY
Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is anticipating her first kid with Saif Ali Khan in Dec, converted showstopper for developer Sabyasachi Mukherjee at the Lakme Design 7 days (LFW) Winter/Festive 2016.

The performing professional who was seen happily displaying her child push on the slam, said that it was an psychological here we are at her as this was the new “we were getting the slam together.”

  Mommy-to-be Kareena Kapoor takes focus as showstopper at Lakme Design WeekSHARE TWEET
Mommy-to-be Kareena Kapoor takes focus as showstopper at Lakme Design Week




"This was the new 'we' took the slam together," said the Bollywood queen.

"This was the new 'we' took the slam together," said the Bollywood queen.
Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is anticipating her first kid with Saif Ali Khan in Dec, converted showstopper for developer Sabyasachi Mukherjee at the Lakme Design 7 days (LFW) Winter/Festive 2016.

The performing professional who was seen happily displaying her child push on the slam, said that it was an psychological here we are at her as this was the new “we were getting the slam together.”


Kareena Kapoor is almost unrecognisable in this throwback picture released by her sister

“Everyone chose to make this version so unique for me. For me, it’s quite an psychological time as this was the new we (she and her upcoming child) took the slam together. It was a short a chance to treasure,” the performing professional informed journalists after the ending.


Bebo statements that she was not afraid to move the driveway and having a baby could never be a barrier.

“I was satisfied and assured. Expectant mother can move and fly and for me it’s definitely regular. When it comes to my perform, performing is my interest and I will keep perform until I die. For as lengthy as I am doing what I really like, I am going to do that,” she said.

I’m expecting, not a corpse: Kareena Kapoor eyelash out at Native indian media


The star-studded viewers consists of Deepika Padukone, Karishma Kapoor, Kajal Agarwal among others.


Talking about his showstopper, Sabyasachi Mukherjee said, “She is stunning and included more quantity to the clothing. I wish our organization will proceed from here on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment